The Kaces Luxe series gig bags are designed to protect and transport your favorite keyboards, synthesizers, and sound gear in style. The KB1714 is designed to fit medium 25 note keyboards with a maximum interior size of 17.5" x 14" x 4".
Constructed from a durable, water-resistant PVC-backed polyester fabric in a stunning two-tone heathered charcoal/black design, with dense, over-stuffed foam padding, a soft, fleece interior, and adjustable internal security straps, you can be sure your gear will arrive safe and sound and ready to rock.
To help accommodate accessories, each bag is decked out with a large, 14" x 10.25" x 1" expandable front pocket that houses two interior pouches perfect for power supplies, effects, sustain, or volume pedals. A velcro cable loop and a spacious front zippered slash pocket provide additional storage and help keep your stuff organized.
Kaces bags are built to last, utilizing the latest in cut and sew technology, featuring luggage grade #10 nylon coil zippers, reinforced PVC piping around the edges, extra-strength nylon stitching at all tested stress points, riveted carry handles with a quilted, padded overwrap, a reinforced bottom section with rubberized grid plates, and a 1 year Limited Warranty.
- Fits small keyboards, controllers, mixers, and audio gear.
- Maximum interior size of 17.5" x 14" x 4".
- Durable, water resistant 600D polyester.
- 20mm overstuffed foam padding for protection.
- 2 adjustable interior security straps.
- Riveted carry handles with quilted overwrap.
- Removable shoulder strap.
- Large expandable front pocket measures 14" x 10.25" x 1".
- Interior pouches and cable loop.
- Exterior zippered slash pocket.
- Luggage-grade #10 zippers for reliability and longevity.
- 1 year limited warranty.